community&family case studies



this is my teammates...best sgt masuk kg aritu..family angkat baik sgt2..terubat rindu kat mak huhu..
we've to make a survey on the health level of the villagers in Kg. Batu Tumbuh, Besut terenganu..it was fun..
being in the community for about 5days..it means a lot..i've learned new things especially the way to communicate with different levels of society...in my point of view during the survey, org yg kita kata 'educated' but actually lack of manners...one of my colleagues hv experienced this..adake dia pegi tutup lampu luar rumah after my fren ni bg salam..kalu ye pon xnk diganggu at least tanya la dlu kn apa hal..or maybe he kind of xnk amek peduli yela..org educated...so...as a moral value..walau setinggi mana pn kita belajar,or setinggi mana pn jawatan kita,or..sebesar mana pn rumah kita<--rumah org tue la...just be humble...we should treat everyone equally..allah xpandang tue sume kan..

another thing is...bad day,the result came out at last..it isn't lighting up my day..this yr i should work hard...malunye..malu ngn mak,family n kwn2..though i'm look happy but deep in my heart i'm crying...one of my fren yg study kat toronto kata...just forget the past,u've try the best then try harder nx time..thanks fakh for that words.i really appreciate it..to my frens yg senasib dgn ku MEDDEN USM YR2 08/09..try our best nx time..aja2!!fighting!!
Posted by Picasa

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 6:37 AM

0 Comments to "community&family case studies"